GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spitters (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/31512-spitters.html)

Priscilla McCullough 11-06-2003 07:20 PM

Spitters

Does anyone know where I get buy a spitter reasonable?
The sites I have looked at they want $60 up.
Priss

Heather 11-06-2003 09:56 PM

Spitters

I found one at White Rose (in Ontario) for $12,99 last year. May have been
on sale. Normal price is about $30 and that's Canadian. Where do you live?
If you tell me what you want I will keep an eye out. Canadian Tire has some
but I didn't pay a lot of attention since I already had one. HTH.

*muffin* 12-06-2003 12:32 PM

Spitters

Ebay
or www.trickers.com

( amazing what you can find on ebay,,,,,,,especially childhood keepsakes &
toys you would love to own again)

Priscilla McCullough 12-06-2003 08:09 PM

Spitters

Ebay don't have any. I already tried there.
A friend said to check Home Depot or lowes. She seen them there before fro
$40.00
Thanks,
Priss

Lee Brouillet 12-06-2003 09:32 PM

Spitters

WalMart, Home Depot, Lowes': they all have them. Funky little koi, turtles,
etc. Usually under $30.00, and I bought one last year for $15.00!

Lee

John Hines 13-06-2003 02:08 AM

Spitters

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote:

Ebay don't have any. I already tried there.
A friend said to check Home Depot or lowes. She seen them there before fro
$40.00

ACE Hardware has a yellow plastic "sweeper" nozzle w/ valve, for under a
buck. Would make a simple, cheap, but not pretty, spitter, if you can
plumb a hose end onto your pump.

~ Windsong ~ 13-06-2003 04:32 AM

Spitters

One fine day: Priscilla McCullough picked up the keyboard and pecked
out:
:: Ebay don't have any. I already tried there.
:: A friend said to check Home Depot or lowes. She seen them there
:: before fro $40.00
=================
I bought 2 spitters there a few years ago and they were only $15 each. I
got a frog and fish spitter.
--
Carol.......
"War does not determine who is right,

*muffin* 13-06-2003 11:44 AM

Spitters

what kind are you looking for?
ebay (search under 'spitter')
had, alligators,duck,frogs,turtles, squirrel.

&