GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   If its ok to post pics I'd like to shae one or two. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/31535-if-its-ok-post-pics-id-like-shae-one-two.html)

Alf Goodearle 12-06-2003 01:20 AM

If its ok to post pics I'd like to shae one or two.

I have had my pond going for 3 years and enjoy so much.

---

Paul in Redland 12-06-2003 02:32 AM

If its ok to post pics I'd like to shae one or two.

It's best to post pictures in a binary group then refer to them.
You could put them in 'alt.binaries.pictures.gardens' then put a message in
this group something like "Hey all, I've got some awesome pictures of my
pond in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Check out mypond1.jpg through
mypond999.jpg. "
There are also websites that you can post pictures on for free. I've not
used them, maybe someone else can recommend one or two by name.

Paul

Sean Dinh 12-06-2003 09:08 AM

If its ok to post pics I'd like to shae one or two.

I don't care. However, some people in here will get mad because your
pictures would mess up their antique text readers. Back when this group
had like 3 messages a day, I still saw someone bitched. Their reason was
that the pictures messed the bandwidth. :)

Mistatee 12-06-2003 10:56 AM

If its ok to post pics I'd like to shae one or two.

"Alf Goodearle" wrote in message
.. .
I have had my pond going for 3 years and enjoy so much.

If you want you can send me the piccys and anything you want to mention and
I will put up a web page for you (tons of webspace spare)and you can post a
link to it.

Steve
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.thomas4/MyPond.html

---

mad 12-06-2003 11:08 PM

If its ok to post pics I'd like to shae one or two.

http://www.webshots.com is the one i use. you have to register and they
allow you some small, free, pic posting space. i like the format. when they
changed the rules earlier this year, causing me to either pay for their
service or lose my pix, i paid.
mad
--

|\ /|