GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   King of Siam Tropical water lily - Where to buy? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/31732-king-siam-tropical-water-lily-where-buy.html)

EJ 13-06-2003 06:08 AM

King of Siam Tropical water lily - Where to buy?

Does any one know of a site that sells King of Siam? I tried a google search
but I only found 1 site that listed it for sale. I emailed them to see if it
was in stock or not......guess I will just have to wait and see.

Gene 14-06-2003 08:20 AM

King of Siam Tropical water lily - Where to buy?

Try this site( www.lilyblooms.com). I have one of thier catalogs. I saw
a Star of Siam and a Queen of Siam. They might have the king if you ask.