GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A nice City puddle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/31756-nice-city-puddle.html)

Larry 13-06-2003 02:56 PM

A nice City puddle

Here are some initial pictures:
http://frank.gadgetland.net/beta/mod...ticle&artid=31

This is my first Lily ever and I couldn't be more happy!

We do plan to put rock edging around the pond and a wooden cap on the
planter's wall this weekend - as long as it doesn't rain for the 11th
Saturday in a row!

Larry

REBEL JOE 13-06-2003 03:56 PM

A nice City puddle

Hey It looks great, Know about all the darn rain.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Bonnie Espenshade 13-06-2003 06:44 PM

A nice City puddle

Larry wrote:
Here are some initial pictures:
http://frank.gadgetland.net/beta/mod...ticle&artid=31

This is my first Lily ever and I couldn't be more happy!

We do plan to put rock edging around the pond and a wooden cap on the
planter's wall this weekend - as long as it doesn't rain for the 11th
Saturday in a row!

Larry

I think your city pond is great. It shows that if you want
a pond you'll get it!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Regina 14-06-2003 04:44 AM

A nice City puddle

I love the planter with a pond. Great idea!

--
Regina

War isn't about who is right. War is about who is left.

14-06-2003 05:08 AM

A nice City puddle

See any one can do it, on a back porch. Nice job.
Every one thinks the bigger the better.
No so.

Go Fig 14-06-2003 05:08 AM

A nice City puddle

http://frank.gadgetland.net/beta/mod...viewarticle&ar
tid=31

This is my first Lily ever and I couldn't be more happy!

We do plan to put rock edging around the pond and a wooden cap on the
planter's wall this weekend - as long as it doesn't rain for the 11th
Saturday in a row!

Larry

I think your city pond is great. It shows that if you want
a pond you'll get it!

That is a very nice job indeed, enjoy it.

jay
Fri, Jun 13, 2003

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."