Old 15-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Critical Popperian

Default The Big Dig - Hightower Falls, Beam, & Drain installation Update

The Big Dig - Page 20

Hightower Falls, Beam, & Drain installation Update

http://www.popperian.com/pond/page20.htm

From the beginning:

http://www.popperian.com/pond/
Old 16-06-2003, 01:32 AM
jammer

If i had that waterfall i would have to pitch a tent in the backyard.
Gorgeous

On 15 Jun 2003 08:51:31 -0700, (Critical Popperian)
wrote:

The Big Dig - Page 20

Hightower Falls, Beam, & Drain installation Update

http://www.popperian.com/pond/page20.htm

From the beginning:

http://www.popperian.com/pond/

Old 16-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Good Job CP! You have a great Pops there man! I wish my Dad was alive to
pal around with, do projects with, etc. His memory keeps me going!

Say a wonderful happy Father's day to him from us, especially for the great
example he seems to be setting for you!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Critical Popperian" wrote in message
om...
The Big Dig - Page 20

Hightower Falls, Beam, & Drain installation Update

http://www.popperian.com/pond/page20.htm

From the beginning:

http://www.popperian.com/pond/

Old 16-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Bob Adkins

On 15 Jun 2003 08:51:31 -0700, (Critical Popperian) wrote:

The Big Dig - Page 20

Hightower Falls, Beam, & Drain installation Update

http://www.popperian.com/pond/page20.htm

From the beginning:

http://www.popperian.com/pond/

Hi CP,

I read your entire blog. You are one obsessed man! Believe me, I know the
symptoms. I have embarked on a big project of my own, but it consumes me to
the point that I will never be able to keep a blog updated as I was
considering. Good luck!

PS:
Just in case you're using treated lumber, wear your dust mask while sawing,
and keep the dust and drainage from the bare wood away from your pond.

Bob