GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   catfish food for koi :-) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/32454-re-catfish-food-koi.html)

Andrew Burgess 17-06-2003 01:08 AM

catfish food for koi :-)

John Hines wrote:

Agriculture is history in my area, the last feed store in the area
now sells lawn ornaments
Duck food is the only thing I can get regularity.

Check the ingredients -- I'll bet the koi would love it!

I've been buying Rangen koi food, $35 for 25 lbs including shipping, direct
from Rangen. But I'm tempted by the catfish food...

N. Zitney 17-06-2003 08:20 PM

catfish food for koi :-)

35$ included shipping?? when I last ordered Rangen the shipping brought it
up to 55 or 60$$. Have they changed their policy? Where are you located?
Maybe that's the difference - I'm in DE.
nanzi

Andrew Burgess 18-06-2003 07:08 PM

catfish food for koi :-)

"N. Zitney" writes:

35$ included shipping??

Yes

when I last ordered Rangen the shipping brought it
up to 55 or 60$$. Have they changed their policy? Where are you located?
Maybe that's the difference - I'm in DE.

I'm in CA, Rangen is in the middle of the US IIRC

This was the low end stuff, the color enhancer type is more.

I think it was about $25 plus $10 for shipping, that's about right
for UPS ground I think.