Old 17-06-2003, 05:32 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Phyllis and Jim's revised pond website

Hi all,

Jim has been tinkering with our year-old website. The pictures are more up
to date and he has learned how to reload it when he has more to put up.

The link at the bottom of this email takes you there. Enjoy if you want.

Phyllis

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 17-06-2003, 06:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

What link?

--