GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I want to share my pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/32545-i-want-share-my-pond.html)

Reg 17-06-2003 07:08 AM

I want to share my pond

Please take a look at my web site http://reg-garden.com , it`s my
retirement project. The pond has a webcam overlooking it 24 hours a
day with a refresh rate every second. Reg

Bonnie Espenshade 17-06-2003 01:20 PM

I want to share my pond

Reg wrote:
Please take a look at my web site http://reg-garden.com , it`s my
retirement project. The pond has a webcam overlooking it 24 hours a
day with a refresh rate every second. Reg

Hello Reg,
Your pond and gardens are more than most of us would
ever dream of having. They are spectacular. Truly an
accomplishment of which you should be very proud.

--
Bonnie
New Jersey, USA

Theo van Daele 17-06-2003 03:08 PM

I want to share my pond

I am jealous, go away ! ;-)

No kidding, that is indeed spectacular Reg.

Very nice, respect !

Theo

Lee Brouillet 17-06-2003 04:08 PM

I want to share my pond

I've seen photos of the falls before, but didn't know who had done it. I
"assumed" it was a public place. This is your "retirement" project? It would
be a "life's work" for most folks! Very, very impressive, indeed.

Lee

om...

Michael Shaffer 18-06-2003 01:44 AM

I want to share my pond

That's the biggest vortex tank I've ever seen.

Superkitt 18-06-2003 01:44 PM

I want to share my pond

KNowone has asked, but what did this project cost ?

"Bob" wrote in
:

http://reg-garden.com

jammer 19-06-2003 06:08 AM