Old 19-06-2003, 12:08 AM
jammer

Default Fish got your tongue?

Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!
Old 19-06-2003, 12:44 AM
joe

jammer wrote:

Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!

That is hilarious. Wish I could have seen it.

Joe

Old 19-06-2003, 01:08 AM
John Rutz

--

oh I wish I could have seen that LOL

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 19-06-2003, 02:44 AM
Doug Ulberg

My fish have been swarming just belowmy dog as he drinks from the pond. I'm
convinced that the dog is licking the fish!!! Doug
--
http://dulberg.smugmug.com/

Old 19-06-2003, 03:32 AM
zookeeper

jammer wrote:
Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!

Too cute!! Now's that one to catch on video.
--
zookeeper

Old 19-06-2003, 06:08 AM
jammer

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:45:42 GMT, "Doug Ulberg"
wrote:

My fish have been swarming just belowmy dog as he drinks from the pond. I'm
convinced that the dog is licking the fish!!! Doug

LOL....well, he may like the taste and they like the feel......?

Old 19-06-2003, 06:40 AM
Dave Bell

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, jammer wrote:

Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!

Oh, how I wish I could have seen that! But, did you know this seems to be
a continuation of a previous thread: "Cat: fish food for koi!"

Dave

Old 19-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Good follow up! RFLMAO