Old 20-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default KAAA-RAZY crayfish

Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in 100 of
them.

http://www.tiversa.com/pond/p2.jpg

Old 20-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Lori

Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in 100 of
them.

They all that size? Some goooood eating there!

Old 20-06-2003, 11:56 PM
daytripper

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:09:37 -0400, "Sam Hopkins"
wrote:

Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in 100 of
them.

http://www.tiversa.com/pond/p2.jpg

Yikes! Assuming that ain't a Stupid Camera Trick, I had no idea crayfish got
that large!
Old 20-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Priscilla McCullough

What are you go do with them?
Ewww they look monsterous!
Priss

Old 21-06-2003, 12:32 AM
John Rutz

wrote:

Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in 100 of
them.

http://www.tiversa.com/pond/p2.jpg

-- Crawdad heck thats a lobster !!! ;-)

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 21-06-2003, 02:32 AM
jammer

++That's a lobster, dude! Or at least i would be eating it like one. I
had no idea they got that big!!!!!

Old 21-06-2003, 07:44 AM
zookeeper

wrote:
Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in
100 of them.

-- Crawdad heck thats a lobster !!! ;-)

Yep, that be a lobster, and it and some of its pond mates are just
begging to be boiled with some Old Bay Seasoning from back East!! Just
let us know when dinner will be served -- we'll be there, with bibs on!
--
zookeeper

Old 26-06-2003, 02:32 PM
JohnDKestell

that thing is ENORMOUS!

what region are you in, and where did that little (ok HUGE) badboy come from?

i'm with the idea of a little bit of crawdaddy boiling!
Old 06-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Susan Solomon

You know, if you put 100 of those guys in your pond, and they're all
hungry... and there isn't much for them to eat ... after a few months you
might end up with only about 5 or 10 of the biggest, fastest, strongest,
meanest crawdaddies you've ever seen! (and I sure wouldn't walk around in
that pond in anything less than heavy rubber hip waders!)

BTW, crawdads love fish of all sorts. My son-in-law took his family on a
country outing and brought back some little crawdads; he put them in our
unfiltered backup pond, where we put the extra goldfish babies and extra
waterlilies ... without asking us. Within a couple of months, there were no
more fish to be seen, and we figured out the problem when the crawfish began
eating the plants. Son-in-law finally fessed up, but by then all fish were
gone, and so were most of the lilies.

Sue

.. .