GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Japanese Iris (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/33430-japanese-iris.html)

joe 21-06-2003 07:44 PM

Japanese Iris

It's raining - the nerve.

I have some Japanese iris that I want to place in my veggie filter. Does
anyone know how deep into the water they can go?

Thanks

Joe in San Diego

Jerrispond 22-06-2003 01:44 AM

Japanese Iris

I have some Japanese iris that I want to place in my veggie filter. Does
anyone know how deep into the water they can go?

only about an inch of water over the top of the pot....no more. I think they
do better in a damp bog than in the water. Same with La. iris Jerri

joe 22-06-2003 05:20 PM

Japanese Iris

Jerrispond wrote:

only about an inch of water over the top of the pot....no more. I think they
do better in a damp bog than in the water. Same with La. iris Jerri

Thanks for the info Jerri.

Joe