GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Why Not TetraPond Koi food? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/33630-why-not-tetrapond-koi-food.html)

Malaklemys 23-06-2003 04:20 AM

Why Not TetraPond Koi food?

Hi all,

I noticed in the thread about Koi food nobody uses TetraPond fish food
and I was just wondering why? Maybe I need to switch to something
either better for my fish or cheaper on my wallet. Can you tell me the
cons for Tetra?

Thanks

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present!!

If the grass is always greener on the other side,
Get fertilizer!

Bonnie Espenshade 23-06-2003 01:08 PM

Why Not TetraPond Koi food?

Malaklemys wrote:
Hi all,

I noticed in the thread about Koi food nobody uses TetraPond fish food
and I was just wondering why? Maybe I need to switch to something
either better for my fish or cheaper on my wallet. Can you tell me the
cons for Tetra?

Thanks

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present!!

If the grass is always greener on the other side,
Get fertilizer!

TetraPond is high in corn content.

--
Bonnie