GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Power Plus Pump experience ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/33748-power-plus-pump-experience.html)

Khoa Tran 24-06-2003 12:08 AM

Power Plus Pump experience ?

Hi all,
I'm thinking about buying the 1/15HP, 0.9Amps, 3000GPH for $427 at
http://www.powerpluspumps.com/prices.htm for my 2000 gal pond.
Anyone has experience with this pump and this brand or the site itself ?
Thanks
Kh.

M. Murray 14-09-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khoa Tran (Post 226886)
Anyone has experience with this pump and this brand or the site itself ?
Thanks
Kh.

I recently purchased a 1hp Power Plus Pump. It took 1 month for it to arrive and when it did it was severly damaged because of poor packaging. The company was uncooperative, refused to submit a claim and even refused to issue me a receipt to prove my purchase. They don't take credit cards so there is no recourse through the credit card company. It was not a good experience. The damage issue is unresolved to this date. I would not recommend purchasing a pump from them.