GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   proj 2003 pics ROFLMAO (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/33840-re-proj-2003-pics-roflmao.html)

Cam 24-06-2003 09:20 AM

proj 2003 pics ROFLMAO

Hey John

LOOOVE the indoor pond mate. :) I think my Girlfriend woud have my balls if
I had to do something like that :) Its temporary right ? :)

:):):):)

"John Rutz" wrote in message

I have added a few mor pics to the proj 2003 page showing the veggie
filter plants and a fw of the fish and the fish herding dog

the cattails and reeds have grown so much this summer I cant see the
waterfall anymore :-)
but all the rest of the plants are holding and not spreading :-(
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

John Rutz 24-06-2003 03:44 PM

proj 2003 pics ROFLMAO

Cam wrote:
Hey John

LOOOVE the indoor pond mate. :) I think my Girlfriend woud have my balls if
I had to do something like that :) Its temporary right ? :)

:):):):)

yes its out in the yard now being a nursury tank for some weird plant I
was sent instead of the celery i had ordered as for keeping my tender
taro plants alive over the winter it was a failure not enought light i
think