GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   molded pond liner maintenance (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/33893-molded-pond-liner-maintenance.html)

Wilson 24-06-2003 07:32 PM

molded pond liner maintenance

Just setting up my waterfall and pond now and it occurred to me that I
better find out about winter maintenance, what is the best to preserve the
molded liner....I live in central Missouri so the winters can be anywhere
from mild to Polar ice cap cold. My liner is a 200gal molded ....are they ok
left out empty? will they get brittle and split?

Thanks in advance....

Bonnie Espenshade 24-06-2003 09:20 PM

Wilson wrote:
Just setting up my waterfall and pond now and it occurred to me that I
better find out about winter maintenance, what is the best to preserve the
molded liner....I live in central Missouri so the winters can be anywhere
from mild to Polar ice cap cold. My liner is a 200gal molded ....are they ok
left out empty? will they get brittle and split?

Thanks in advance....

My first pond was a rigid liner pond. I have never
drained it for winter - it's still fine - about 9 years
later.

--
Bonnie
NJ