GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   swim bladder (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/3399-swim-bladder.html)

Priscilla McCullough 03-03-2003 12:29 AM

swim bladder

Does anybody know if anything treats swim bladder?
I think one of my fancy goldfish has it.

[email protected] 03-03-2003 07:43 PM

swim bladder

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/p...m.htm#floating
problems
floatiness outdoors is unusual. the fish isnt sorta blown up is it?
Ingrid

Priscilla McCullough 03-03-2003 11:54 PM

swim bladder

No, its one of my goldfish I have in the house here.

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/p...mptom.htm#floa