Old 25-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Scotty

Default Walmart Lily

My Walmart Lily bloomed today, pics at:

http://webpages.charter.net/smiron/Pond%20Pics/

It was sold as a Hardy Water Lily Alba (White Nymphaea) for under
$5.00. I planted it in the pond back in April and transplanted into a
larger pot in May, since then it has been growing like crazy! It now
has 25 leaves.

Scotty

Old 25-06-2003, 06:38 AM
April1201

Very nice. It looks very healthy. I love white flowers. I also have a
walmart lily. Mine hasn't flowered yet. The leaves are a reddish-rust color.
I'm not sure what color the flowers will be. Maybe I should plant it in a
bigger container. My leaves are suffering from a neighbors cat. You can see
the claw marks in them.
------------------------------------
Subject: Walmart Lily

Old 25-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Wal-Mart did well. Nice looking lilly.

See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
"Scotty" wrote in message
My Walmart Lily bloomed today, pics at:

http://webpages.charter.net/smiron/Pond%20Pics/

It was sold as a Hardy Water Lily Alba (White Nymphaea) for under
$5.00. I planted it in the pond back in April and transplanted into a
larger pot in May, since then it has been growing like crazy! It now
has 25 leaves.

Scotty

Antique roses at...WalMart? Mark. Gooley Roses 0 15-03-2004 03:39 AM
A tale of two Walmart String Trimmers Jim Gilliland Lawns 3 12-08-2003 04:43 PM
Walmart MTD Yard Machine 17HP Briggs&Stratton Earl Lewis Lawns 1 08-07-2003 01:44 PM
DuraBarrell from WalMart Lori Ponds 3 27-06-2003 06:45 PM
Pros and Cons of Walmart shop lights fixture Vs. Fixture bought in Aquatic Store?? Brandon Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:21 AM