Old 26-06-2003, 03:45 AM
JJ

Default First Baby Goldfish

Have a first sighting of a baby goldfish about 1" long.
Pond is 275gal preformed w/ 5 common goldfish about 6" long and one fantail.
This is a first for us since installing last fall. We were quite excited.
Have provide a lot of cover for the young, lots of Water Lettuce and Water
Hyacinth + 3 large clumps of Hornwart. 3 Lilies plus the usual marginal
plants.
Just spotting the one has made our evening.
Hope there are several more that have survived.

Pleased Ponder
Jerry

Old 26-06-2003, 06:41 AM
Wilmoe

Congratulations! I'm on my fifth year and no little ones. Most of the goldfish
I believe have died celibates. Now I have one (old) goldfish and six little
koi. I'm not against inter species relationships as long as they are happy.
Seriously, I have provided plant material, and have watched what I take out
during cleaning so's not to remove little ones. How can I encourage a little
propagation?

Bill
Mukilteo,WA

Old 26-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Tbumpy

Congratulations! I'm on my fifth year and no little ones. Most of the goldfish
I believe have died celibates. Now I have one (old) goldfish and six little
koi. I'm not against inter species relationships as long as they are happy.
Seriously, I have provided plant material, and have watched what I take out
during cleaning so's not to remove little ones. How can I encourage a little
propagation?

Bill

Mukilteo,WA
Move them to my pond. That seems to be all my fish do - they're like pond
rabbits.

2 baby koi, 1 baby plant ~ janj Ponds 6 14-05-2006 12:42 AM
Describe Baby Goldfish Heather Ponds 1 09-06-2004 03:16 PM
Anybody in Toronto GTA Area want baby Goldfish?? Ian Ponds 1 07-09-2003 02:32 PM
Baby koi or goldfish? Sue Alexandre Ponds 2 16-07-2003 06:21 AM
Baby Goldfish dave Ponds 1 28-04-2003 04:08 PM