GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   DuraBarrell from WalMart (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/34339-durabarrell-walmart.html)

Lori 26-06-2003 06:32 PM

DuraBarrell from WalMart

1/2 whiskey barrell, made from plastic or resin...lightweight!

Gonna get that lily from Muffin planted today in it!

Bob 27-06-2003 04:44 PM

DuraBarrell from WalMart

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:29:50 -0500, Lori wrote:

1/2 whiskey barrell, made from plastic or resin...lightweight!

Gonna get that lily from Muffin planted today in it!

I have been thinking about doing that, I'm worried about the water
getting too warm.

Lori 27-06-2003 06:45 PM

DuraBarrell from WalMart

I have been thinking about doing that, I'm worried about the water
getting too warm.

Hmmm put it on a dolly so you can move it?

Or, use some shade thingy to shade it?

Lori 27-06-2003 06:45 PM

DuraBarrell from WalMart

I have been thinking about doing that, I'm worried about the water
getting too warm.

How warm will 12" of water get? Reckon I should buy a thermometer
huh....