GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lotus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/34555-lotus.html)

~ jan JJsPond.us 28-06-2003 07:08 AM

Lotus

Lotus have not proven to like me in the past, but last year I purchased one
in the fall and it basically decline into winter. March I upturned it and
put what I thought were tubers in one round container and runners in
another.

To my surprise the container with the runner put up a bud, funny thing is,
I do not have any aerial leaves, all pads are on the water surface. Is that
normal?

The container with the tuber(s) also has a tiny bud, but few pads on the
surface. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~