GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A bell fountain tip... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/34618-bell-fountain-tip.html)

Denise 28-06-2003 05:56 PM

A bell fountain tip...

Thought I would pass along something I recently learned :-)

At the beginning of spring, I purchased a bell fountain for my little
koi pond. Loved the look of the large bell of water cascading down into
the pond. The fish seem to like it too. These past few weeks, however, I
noticed I had to rinse the foam that is inside the cap to the pump more
often (up to three time a day!) and I wasn't happy with the water flow,
even adjusting all the parts.

The other day I bought Pondmaster replacement foam pieces (three to a
pkg. for just a few bucks) and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! The material is so
much better than what came with the pump. I have large beautiful bell
shape TWO days now without having to rinse even once yet. Cool :-)

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc