GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Time to rest (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/34882-time-rest.html)

REBEL JOE 30-06-2003 05:20 AM

Time to rest

BOG IS DONE BRIDGE IS DONE AND RIVER IS RUNNING. NOW MAYBE I CAN SIT AND
INJOY IT. PICS ON LAST 2 PAGES OF MY POND SITE IF INTERESTED

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

jammer 30-06-2003 05:44 AM

Time to rest

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:45:54 -0400 (EDT), (REBEL
JOE) wrote:

BOG IS DONE BRIDGE IS DONE AND RIVER IS RUNNING. NOW MAYBE I CAN SIT AND
INJOY IT. PICS ON LAST 2 PAGES OF MY POND SITE IF INTERESTED

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Very nice!

Just Me \Koi\ 30-06-2003 05:56 AM

Time to rest

RJ, I'm so interested, except you were screaming so loudly with your caps
lock I don't know if you are happy or mad!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: