GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Web site updated with new pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/35544-web-site-updated-new-pics.html)

Bryan 05-07-2003 06:44 PM

Web site updated with new pics

I've finally added new pictures to my website.
http://www.safetybaby.com/yard8.htm

If someone could tell me what that lotus is doing I'd appreciate it!

Bryan

Nedra 05-07-2003 08:20 PM

Web site updated with new pics

Hi Bryan,

Looks to me like a Growing Lotus. The hairy knuckles
you see are actually lotuses. Your lotus has jumped the
pot it is growing in..... and is heading for more room.

You could separate these hairy knuckles and plant them.
I would probably just sink the pot a bit lower so they are
under water.... then divide the lotus in the fall.

Nedra in Missouri

Lotus Pond 2003

Dave Bell 05-07-2003 08:56 PM

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Nedra wrote:

Looks to me like a Growing Lotus. The hairy knuckles
you see are actually lotuses. Your lotus has jumped the
pot it is growing in..... and is heading for more room.

Nedra in Missouri

Heh... Sounds like something from one of Professor Sprout's Herbology
classes!

Dave