GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   spawning! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/35896-spawning.html)

Carolyn 08-07-2003 02:20 PM

spawning!

Woke up to see the fish going crazy around the water hyacinth this morning!
Eggs were visible. I wonder if we will have koi or goldfish or a cross? :-)

RichToyBox 09-07-2003 02:48 AM

spawning!

If any survive, you may have all. I rarely end up with more than two or
three per pond that survive the fish having caviar.
--
RichToyBox

"Carolyn" wrote in message
Woke up to see the fish going crazy around the water hyacinth this

morning!
Eggs were visible. I wonder if we will have koi or goldfish or a cross?

:-)