GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   eggs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/36112-eggs.html)

Carolyn 10-07-2003 02:08 PM

eggs

how big are goldfish or koi eggs? are they smaller than a pinhead, or are
they insect eggs?

K30a 10-07-2003 03:34 PM

eggs

I doubt anyone can actually see insect eggs
so I'd say you've got fish eggs.

k30a

Eric Hanson 10-07-2003 06:23 PM

eggs

Carolyn,

For reference, here is a photo I took a couple weeks ago of one of my
day lillies in the pond. Pretty disgusting if you ask me. I have
mostly comets.

http://www.pobox.com/~ehanson/images/aq_DSCN0151.jpg

--
Eric Hanson