GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FS: New Pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/36167-fs-new-pump.html)

Mike 10-07-2003 11:34 PM

FS: New Pump

I have a new Laguna 7000 pump for sale.
2150gph, low energy consumption.

I am asking $135 or best offer plus shipping.

EJ 11-07-2003 03:25 AM

New Pump

Will you do $125 shipped the zip code 3 6 1 1 7?

Paypal - checking transfer not a credit card payment

EJ 11-07-2003 03:25 AM

New Pump

I meant to ask: Is this the Laguna Powerjet 7000?

Barbara2245 11-07-2003 11:36 PM

New Pump

"EJ" Merlin19771 no spam !!! @charter.net wrote in message ...
I meant to ask: Is this the Laguna Powerjet 7000?

My laguna 5000 is going on it's second year and I like it. It has good
power running the water to the bio-filter and running a fountain. Good
luck.