GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Newbie (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/36287-pond-newbie.html)

Jacquard_The_Ripper 11-07-2003 11:40 PM

Pond Newbie

Hi the

I'm new here and thought I should introduce myself. My husband and I
are getting ready to overhaul our backyard, and he really wants a
pond. That's okay with me, so I'd like to hear from any of you that
would like to offer advice to a beginner in Zone 3. We're pretty
handy and avid gardeners. Any sites that have info you recommend
reading? Any things I mustn't forget? We'd like to have fish
eventually (we breed cichlids indoors) and we'd like to have some
water movement or a small waterfall.

Thanks,
Cynthia