GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   watergardening magazine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/36314-watergardening-magazine.html)

*muffin* 12-07-2003 04:08 AM

watergardening magazine

ok, I subscribed.........(at $20. rate)
but I also wanted to buy back issues..
BUT neither IE or netscape allowed me to get to the check out page! I was
able to get to a page that lists their back issues, but no pricing.
anyone else get through or have problems???

jammer 12-07-2003 04:32 AM

watergardening magazine

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:41:20 -0400, "*muffin*"
wrote:

ok, I subscribed.........(at $20. rate)
but I also wanted to buy back issues..
BUT neither IE or netscape allowed me to get to the check out page! I was
able to get to a page that lists their back issues, but no pricing.
anyone else get through or have problems???

I tried it and no, it didnt seem to be working.
Water Gardening Magazine
PO Box 607
St John, IN 46373
phone 800-308-6157

Nedra 12-07-2003 04:44 AM

watergardening magazine

more info for you, muffin:

Water Gardening
P.O. Box 607
St. John, IN 46373

phone: 219/374-9419
fax: 219/374-9052

Nedra

Mark T. 13-07-2003 04:20 AM

watergardening magazine

Here's another one.......it's free
and arrives via email. Of course, there
is always the book being sold, but there is
also quite a bit of very useful information.
Worth a look anyway.

http://www.practical-water-gardens.com/tiptrick.htm

Mark