Old 12-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default K30a: illegal parrots feather

K30a

illegal parrots feather?

Help me here.

Which states?

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"K30a" wrote in message

For the reckless at heart I can add
tons of 'you can not kill it' illegal
parrot's feather.
Another full assault is scheduled for
fall.

k30a

Old 12-07-2003, 09:44 PM
K30a

The existing rule in WA state forbids the sale or distribution: anacharis,
cabomba, frog bit, parrot's feather, flowering rush, fanwort, hairy willow
herb, mud mat, water primrose, garden loosestrife, Asian spiderwort,
slender-leaf naiad, yellow floating heart, grass-leafed arrowhead,
dense-flowered cordgrass, water chestnut and swollen bladderwort.

Go here for plant restrictions by state
http://www.watertropicals.com/?http:...t_restrict.htm
It is not a complete list but it gives you an idea.

Last year I saw frog's bit for sale at one of our nurseries.

My parrot's feather is now confined to the Frog Bog, took tons out last year
and it was growing in the compost pile this spring!!!
Another mass cleanout is scheduled for this fall.

Someday I expect the mosquito police to visit my ponds if West Nile takes a
hold in SE WA. I want to be legal when they come. ;-)

k30a
Old 12-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Hank Pagel

I believe the restrictions are for the sale of and release into public
waterways, not the possession of. Damn if that does not sound like a
DEA regulation. ;-)

Old 12-07-2003, 10:20 PM
K30a

I wonder if one can smoke parrot's feather?
Not that I would know *anything* about smoking
anything!!!

k30a
Old 12-07-2003, 10:32 PM
joe

K30a wrote:

I wonder if one can smoke parrot's feather?
Not that I would know *anything* about smoking
anything!!!

Hmmmm. I'll let you know. TTFN

Joe

Parrots feather Walter Ponds 3 22-02-2005 01:48 AM
Parrots feather ..yet again and Touch me Plants Roy Ponds 2 31-08-2004 06:38 PM
Parrots feather ..yet again and Touch me Plants Roy Ponds 0 29-08-2004 09:28 PM
Parrots Feather Heather Ponds 6 27-04-2004 03:07 AM
OT diets - OT K30a - (welcome back K30a!) D Kat Ponds 0 04-09-2003 10:54 PM