GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Frogbit plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/36683-frogbit-plants.html)

Wilson 15-07-2003 02:42 PM

Frogbit plants

BV, I don't know if you got my email or not...do you have any plants now to
spare? If so email me at and we'll make arrangements
for payment and delivery.

Thanks

~Wilson~

BenignVanilla 15-07-2003 03:31 PM

Frogbit plants

"Wilson" wrote in message
BV, I don't know if you got my email or not...do you have any plants now

spare? If so email me at and we'll make

arrangements
for payment and delivery.

I'd be happy to send you some. What are you interested in? Why don't you
drop me an email with your address, and what you are interested in. I can
share duckweed, I have a few Water Hyacinth I could spare, and some frogbit.
Oh and I have some ancharis I am sure I could scare up.

Put something in the Subject line that'll catch my eye like, "POND PLANTS".

BV.

Wilson 15-07-2003 05:02 PM

Frogbit plants

BenignVanilla wrote in message
"Wilson" wrote in message
BV, I don't know if you got my email or not...do you have any plants now

spare? If so email me at and we'll make

arrangements
for payment and delivery.

I'd be happy to send you some. What are you interested in? Why don't you
drop me an email with your address, and what you are interested in. I can
share duckweed, I have a few Water Hyacinth I could spare, and some

frogbit.
Oh and I have some ancharis I am sure I could scare up.

Put something in the Subject line that'll catch my eye like, "POND

PLANTS".

BV.

I'll do it again tonight, thanks:)