GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond pics are up (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/36737-pond-pics-up.html)

Michael Shaffer 15-07-2003 10:18 PM

Pond pics are up

Hey, I just took a few pictures of my ponds, sorry about the picture
quality, my digital camera isn't very good. Thanks for the help
everybody I couldn't of done this without you guys.

Mike

Michael Shaffer 15-07-2003 10:18 PM

Pond pics are up

Doh here's the link

http://www.geocities.com/divx_edu/pond.html

K30a 15-07-2003 10:18 PM

Pond pics are up

Looks nice!
Fuzzy but nice, good job :-)

k30a

jammer 16-07-2003 03:57 AM

Pond pics are up

Good job! Is that like a frog bog or something, the shallow part? What
a great place for "critters" and birds to get a drink and cool off.
Even a little shady cave for a garden snake to keep cool.

Enjoy!