GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mourning (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/36941-mourning.html)

Gabrielle 17-07-2003 06:01 AM

Mourning

Mergenthaler, my ten-year-old red-eared slider, went exploring to find a
good place to lay her eggs and had a fatal accident. She managed to
climb up a wall and fell. I am bereft.

Gabrielle

Nedra 17-07-2003 06:01 AM

Mourning

10 Years .... You have my heartfelt condolances. I am
awfully sorry for your loss.

Nedra

K30a 17-07-2003 06:01 AM

Mourning

That's too bad, Gabrielle.

Mergenthaler, my ten-year-old red-eared slider, went exploring to find a

good place to lay her eggs and had a fatal accident. She managed to
climb up a wall and fell. I am bereft.

k30a

jammer 17-07-2003 06:01 AM

Mourning

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:37:16 -0700, Gabrielle wrote:

Mergenthaler, my ten-year-old red-eared slider, went exploring to find a
good place to lay her eggs and had a fatal accident. She managed to
climb up a wall and fell. I am bereft.

Gabrielle

:( That's aweful. I am so sorry for your loss.