GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   upgrading a swimming hole in a creek I need need info (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/36992-upgrading-swimming-hole-creek-i-need-need-info.html)

mark delaporte 17-07-2003 04:28 PM

upgrading a swimming hole in a creek I need need info

I own a piece of property that has a large creek passing through it
and it currently has a shallow swimming spot by the shore. The creek
is to wide to dam it all the way accross and I am wondering what the
best way to deepen it might be. If at all possible I would like to
avoid heavy duty earth moving equipment like an exgavator, and find a
less invasive solution. Does anyone have suggestions or recomended
sources for more info. Thanks