Old 18-07-2003, 04:42 PM
LeeAnne

Default My Science Project, Part Deux

So, I set out a container of water right next to the pond and I'm going to
keep my eye on it to see if any nasty mosquitos try to use it as a breeding
ground.

Will be checking it daily.

Also, www.chewedtoast.com, has pix of my small pond.

Happy Friday!
LeeAnne

--
------
If you're an insomniac, agnostic, dyslexic do you lay

Old 18-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Susan H. Simko

LeeAnne wrote:

Also, www.chewedtoast.com, has pix of my small pond.

Nice pics LeeAnne. BTW, are your yellow sunflower like things
echinacea?

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu

Old 18-07-2003, 09:23 PM
LeeAnne

Nope not an Echinacea, I want to say they are a maximillian sunflower - or
something like that. I honestly have no idea where they came from.

I do have a rudebecka goldstrum as well as the standard purple coneflower,
but only one purple one is in bloom and the goldstrum is getting ready to.

LeeAnne
-thank you for the compliment-

Old 18-07-2003, 09:41 PM
zookeeper

LeeAnne wrote:
So, I set out a container of water right next to the pond and I'm going to
keep my eye on it to see if any nasty mosquitos try to use it as a breeding
ground.

Also, www.chewedtoast.com, has pix of my small pond.

Nice bird pix!! Loved that blue bunting -- great color.
Have you checked with your local extension office about your "mystery
vine." It looks suspiciously like the dreaded kudzu. Are you in the
southeast?
--
Kathy B