GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pase food (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/37347-pase-food.html)

*muffin* 18-07-2003 09:09 PM

pase food

I have read on here about paste food.
but how do you feed IT to them???

Lee Brouillet 18-07-2003 10:12 PM

pase food

Depends. If it's commercial powder, I mix it with orange juice, garlic
powder and a squirt of baby vitamins, knead it into a ball, and pinch off
small pieces for them. If I do the whole routine (blend whole shrimp, fish
pieces, crayfish, lobster, whatever, spinach, wheat germ and all the other
good stuff), that has to be "bound" with gelatin. When it sets, you cut
little squares of it and feed the fish. They like that a whole bunch, too!

Lee

bobkiely 19-07-2003 07:32 PM

pase food

"Everything goes better on a RITZ!"