Old 21-07-2003, 12:34 AM
David

Default Xavan pond liner/ pond lights

I am considering using the tetrapond Xavan liner instead of a Butyl liner.
The main reason for this is the weight issue, overall I going to need about
9m x 8m of liner.

Has anyone had experience of Xavan, in particular they claim that given its
strength it doesn't need an underlay, this helps keep the price in balance.

I am also looking for some under water pond lights that have an outside
transformer and can connect into the same block as the pump etc. The only
ones I have found arethe OASE. These appear expensive, are these worth the
extra as compared to other makes.

thanks

David

Old 21-07-2003, 07:54 PM
Chad

I have only tried epdm liner, so I have no help there. As for lights,
the OASE lights are really nice. Espcially the Lunaqua if you are
looking for more of an area light. I also have a underwater flood
light from Malibu that works quite nice. Picked it up at HomeDepot
for somewhere around $25 - $30 and it hooked right up to my existing
landscape lighting transformer.

Xavan Liner Jim[_18_] Ponds (moderated) 1 30-07-2008 12:12 AM
Pond liners - Xavan Ralph Ponds 0 18-04-2004 12:07 AM
New Xavan liner sansivaria Ponds 0 12-08-2003 03:33 AM
Xavan pond liner/ pond lights David Ponds 0 21-07-2003 12:33 AM
Tetra Xavan liner? Laura Ponds 3 11-04-2003 12:56 AM