GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PSA Purifalls and Skimmer w bottom drain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/37702-psa-purifalls-skimmer-w-bottom-drain.html)

FBCS 21-07-2003 05:28 AM

PSA Purifalls and Skimmer w bottom drain

Can you rate this product and or set-up. I am over populated and I am
increasing pond size (approx 3000 - 4000 gal). This looks like the best
system (veggie filter). I really need your opinions before I spend lots of
$$$$. If you have a product you like better I would like to hear about it.
Thanks Joann

joe 21-07-2003 04:33 PM

FBCS wrote:

Can you rate this product and or set-up. I am over populated and I am
increasing pond size (approx 3000 - 4000 gal). This looks like the best
system (veggie filter). I really need your opinions before I spend lots of
$$$$. If you have a product you like better I would like to hear about it.

This is what I have and never having had anything different I can't compare
it to something else. However, I love it. Installation was easy, maintenance
is pretty simple. The only comment I might have is that you might want to
have additional veggie filter in your set up rather than relying on plant
material in the purifalls.

Joe

FBCS 23-07-2003 04:42 PM

PSA Purifalls and Skimmer w bottom drain

Thanks Joe for your response.

Chad 23-07-2003 10:44 PM

PSA Purifalls and Skimmer w bottom drain

I am running the Purifalls Fiberglass 18 with a OASE skimmer with
external pump. The falls are great. My WH love it--they are about 14
inches tall and are climbing out it looking for more space grow. I
agree that you may need more area for veggifiltration... I use my
stream for that.