GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Habitats (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/37881-pond-habitats.html)

Dave Bell 22-07-2003 06:31 AM

Pond Habitats

Some of use were sitting around yesterday evening, and talk got around to
ponds and fish. Somewhere along the line, I mentioned the floating bubble
habitat/fish toy that looks like an inverted, floating fish bowl, filled
with water, so the fish can swim up into it, and look around above the
surface. We called it an inverted diving bell for fish.

Well, from there it got more interesting, until one of the guys suggested
clear, sealed, plastic tubes to make a habitrail so little furries could
walk ariunf under the pond surface! Think there's a market?

Dave