GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   free fish in Houston (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/38122-free-fish-houston.html)

Ann in Houston 24-07-2003 04:42 AM

free fish in Houston

If anyone within driving distance wants some nice, hardy, brilliant
orange/red pond comets with long flowing fins, drop me an email and we'll
have a fish rodeo. I feel the need to lighten my fish load. Let me know.
Ann

jammer 24-07-2003 05:22 AM

free fish in Houston

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:48:13 GMT, "Ann in Houston"
wrote:

If anyone within driving distance wants some nice, hardy, brilliant
orange/red pond comets with long flowing fins, drop me an email and we'll
have a fish rodeo. I feel the need to lighten my fish load. Let me know.
Ann

That goes double for me in Fort Worth.

Ann in Houston 24-07-2003 05:22 AM

free fish in Houston

Wanna bring troughs and meet in the middle? We'll put up a sign like a
roadside stand. We can take turns with the "customers" or just let folks
pick?

Rhino 26-07-2003 04:22 AM

free fish in Houston

wrote:

If anyone within driving distance wants some nice, hardy, brilliant
orange/red pond comets with long flowing fins, drop me an email and we'll
have a fish rodeo. I feel the need to lighten my fish load. Let me know.
Ann

That goes double for me in Fort Worth.

Jammer,
I live down here in Cleburne. I would be interested in some of your extras.
email me at rhino at htcomp dot net
I hope you understant how to change that munged email.
Rhino

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."

jammer 26-07-2003 04:32 AM

free fish in Houston

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:17:19 -0500, Rhino wrote:

Jammer,
I live down here in Cleburne. I would be interested in some of your extras.
email me at rhino at htcomp dot net
I hope you understant how to change that munged email.
Rhino.

Email sent to what i think is your address.

Rhino 26-07-2003 04:42 AM

free fish in Houston

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:28:09 -0500, jammer wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:17:19 -0500, Rhino wrote:

Jammer,
I live down here in Cleburne. I would be interested in some of your extras.
email me at rhino at htcomp dot net
I hope you understant how to change that munged email.
Rhino.

Email sent to what i think is your address.

O what the heck, I'm getting DSL and a new email addy in a few weeks anyway...
Try

jammer 26-07-2003 05:02 AM

free fish in Houston

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:40:07 -0500, Rhino wrote:

O what the heck, I'm getting DSL and a new email addy in a few weeks anyway...
Try
Rhino

Well, i think that is where i sent it......let me know if you dont get it.

Rhino 30-07-2003 03:13 AM

free fish in Houston

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:45:37 -0500, jammer wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:40:07 -0500, Rhino wrote:

O what the heck, I'm getting DSL and a new email addy in a few weeks anyway...
Try
Rhino

Well, i think that is where i sent it......let me know if you dont get it.

jammer,
the fish are fine. They made the trip without problems.