GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How is your 2003 pond project going??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/38260-how-your-2003-pond-project-going.html)

Chad 25-07-2003 07:32 PM

How is your 2003 pond project going???

Well, I am just about done with my main pond enlarging project... now
for my next project I am trying to create artificial boulders & rock
formations.

Anyway, I posted some new pictures.

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/

How are your projects going? Post some new pictures fellow ponders!

johnrutz 25-07-2003 08:32 PM

Chad wrote:
Well, I am just about done with my main pond enlarging project... now
for my next project I am trying to create artificial boulders & rock
formations.

Anyway, I posted some new pictures.

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/

How are your projects going? Post some new pictures fellow ponders!

-- looking real good Chad

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Iain Miller 25-07-2003 10:32 PM

How is your 2003 pond project going???

How are your projects going?

I keep looking at the space its going to go in & thinking "I must start
digging a hole soon......"

Lee Brouillet 28-07-2003 05:43 PM

How is your 2003 pond project going???

Someone said in a post a few weeks back: and imagine my surprise to find
that I already had a hole in my backyard! It was just filled with dirt! The
more dirt I shoveled out, the more hole I uncovered!

A very optimistic way to look at it!!!
Lee