GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New dragonfly (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/38398-new-dragonfly.html)

Bob H 27-07-2003 01:12 AM

New dragonfly

I saw the most beautiful dragonfly this morning, it appeared to have a grey
body with striped wings in greyblue/baby blue...never seen anything like it
before...I am so excited.

jammer 27-07-2003 01:22 AM

New dragonfly

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:07:13 -0700, "Bob H"
wrote:

I saw the most beautiful dragonfly this morning, it appeared to have a grey
body with striped wings in greyblue/baby blue...never seen anything like it
before...I am so excited.

I saw a different one today. It had black on the tips and on the
bottom of the wings making it look like the two weren't connected via
the clear part. I never see the same kinds twice.