Old 27-07-2003, 02:03 PM
PSupez

Default Leak in pond

I have a prefab pond, does anybody know how to fix a leak There is a crack
that is getting bigger and I don't want to have to replace the pond. Would
appreciate any help.
Old 27-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

We patched a crack in our kiddie pool veggie filter by using a piece of edpm
and roofing tar. The patch is three inches beyond the crack on either side.
It has held for more than a year.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley

Old 27-07-2003, 03:22 PM
esq.

I have a prefab pond, does anybody know how to fix a leak

Yes, but it is some work. Plumbers goo, it was also known as shoe goo. It's a
thick goo in a tube and it works well. You need to fix the crack cause, such as
a rock pressure point under the preform. Scrub clean the crack and apply the
goo. Let sit for a day and refill. I use goo for rubber liners as a cement for
a patch, it seems to last forever.

Pond Pump loses its prime in an hour.. each time? see end. I did see a leak in the seal but why Neil Ponds 0 20-04-2004 08:07 PM
Possible Pond Leak pixi Ponds 2 20-04-2004 07:06 PM
Pre Formed Pond Leak Judi9000 Ponds 4 22-01-2004 04:20 PM
pond leak- help JLu3140998 Ponds 9 02-10-2003 12:42 AM
leak in concrete pond - a little help? Big Bill Ponds 6 06-08-2003 07:22 PM