GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/38464-free.html)

REBEL JOE 27-07-2003 05:23 PM

Free

Anyone in or around Lima,Ohio need free water Hyacinths? E-Mail me have
some giant ones.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Gene 28-07-2003 09:03 AM

Free

I live in West Union, Ohio. 45 Minute drive east of Cincinnati. I can
take some off your hands if you are willing to ship them.

REBEL JOE 28-07-2003 02:42 PM

Free

Your about 2 hrs away. I wasn't going to ship any not sure how to pack
um even,but will be glad to tell ya how to get here if ya want to drive
it.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND