GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help me with my vortex (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/3855-help-me-my-vortex.html)

des 06-03-2003 09:04 PM

help me with my vortex

hello i 'am putting in a 5000 gal pond i have 3x 50 gal tanks in line for
filters . but do i still nead a vortex i'am
told the brushes will do the job

des

John Rutz 07-03-2003 03:33 AM

help me with my vortex

des wrote:
hello i 'am putting in a 5000 gal pond i have 3x 50 gal tanks in line for
filters . but do i still nead a vortex i'am
told the brushes will do the job

des

IMHO nope (see my filters at website below) mine worked OK last summer
w just filter mat

--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

~ jan 07-03-2003 03:58 AM

help me with my vortex

des wrote:
hello i 'am putting in a 5000 gal pond i have 3x 50 gal tanks in line for
filters . but do i still nead a vortex i'am
told the brushes will do the job

See my four 55 gallon barrel filter at website below. I just don't think 3
50 gal tanks are going to do your 5,000 gal pond unless you plan to keep it
very lightly stocked. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~