Old 28-07-2003, 10:03 PM
geoff

Default pond pumps

I had a aquamax 5500 and a biosys 10 filter with a bitron 25 uv stolen
from my pond last night. I don't want to just go out and replace it
as it will just get stolen again. My intention is to make a steel box
for the filter unit but the pump is proving difficult.
Any one know of a non-submerged pump of the same spec as the aquamax
5500? i could then put this in the same steel box.
If I was to pipe the suction of a aquamax up and have the pump out of
the pond and the end of the pipe init, will the pump pull the head
(1.5m)?
any tips ideas would be most appreciated

Old 29-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Wendy Kelly Budd

I'm stunned. Sorry this happened to you. Unheard of...

--
Wendy* in N. California,
"Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but only empties today of

om...

Old 29-07-2003, 02:43 AM

What is wrong with people, if it isn't yours leave your damm hands off..

That'll work. Such a sign should be in every storefront window. hah

--
'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`'`'`'`' `'`'`''`'`'`'`'`'`'`'
SLOTHEAD
Old 29-07-2003, 03:42 AM
O3raledale

Do you have a neighbor that doesn't like the sound of the pump or flowing
water?
Just a thought.
-Pat
(the newbee)

Old 29-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Ouch, that would be terrible. We all put up with 'something' from a
neighbor, that's life. Geoff, can you claim this on your homeowner's
insurance? I don't know prices, but the sound of all that equipment sounds
expensive?
--
Wendy* in N. California,
"You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for

Old 05-08-2003, 04:20 AM

What is wrong with people, if it isn't yours leave your damm hands off..

That'll work. Such a sign should be in every storefront window. hah

--
SLOTHEAD

Is anyone using one of these external pond pumps? Dude Ponds (alternative) 0 06-07-2005 01:33 AM
external pond pumps keith Alexander United Kingdom 1 28-08-2004 05:09 AM
tetra pond pumps BErney1014 Ponds 2 28-08-2003 07:02 PM
pond pumps Robert Cossell Ponds 5 22-03-2003 05:44 AM
Via Aqua pond pumps camper Ponds (alternative) 0 13-02-2003 12:55 AM