Old 29-07-2003, 01:34 AM
XedOut

Default best price for koi food on the net??

im not looking for the premium food, maybe something with color
enhancers but the main thing is price, any suggestions? links?
Old 29-07-2003, 04:22 AM
Paul in Redland

Try looking at:

http://www.koifood.com/index2.htm

Paul

Old 31-07-2003, 04:35 AM
sandra

It's not the cheapest type food but costing allot less than smaller
quantities you find in pet stores, I buy 2 large bags of tetra sticks with
color enhancers off drsfostersmith.com cost about $80, they last me the
summer with 7 grown koi
sandra

Old 02-08-2003, 03:12 AM
XedOut

thanks for the links!, anyone else with a suggestion for bulk food??

Old 02-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Mikey I

XedOut wrote in message . ..
thanks for the links!, anyone else with a suggestion for bulk food??

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:29:00 GMT, XedOut wrote:

im not looking for the premium food, maybe something with color
enhancers but the main thing is price, any suggestions? links?

I have a three stage pond. One is for my Koi, one for Goldfish and a
clearing pond. I have 7 24" Koi, 40 Goldfish or so. I did a search on
Purina's site and was fowarded to a locator for feed outlets. These
are all over the country. They sell feed for every type of animal. I
live near Belmont Racetrack and there was a feed store in that
neighborhood. They ordered and I was able to purchase 20lb bags of
Mazuri Koi Pond Nuggets item # 5M78. I have been purchasing this for a
number of years now. All my fish love it. It floats for quite a while.
Check at Purina.com to start your search. This spring I paid $22.00
per 20lb bag. Hope this helps.... Mike
Old 02-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Jerrispond

They ordered and I was able to purchase 20lb bags ofMazuri Koi Pond Nuggets
item # 5M78. I have been purchasing this for anumber of years now This spring
I paid $22.00per 20lb bag. Hope this helps.... Mike

I have used this for years also. That is the same price I pay. ....my fish are
pretty, grow and breed well......so I think that about says it Jerri

Old 03-08-2003, 03:13 PM
john rutz

MISSYMAGICGIRL wrote:
In article ,
(Jerrispond) writes:

They ordered and I was able to purchase 20lb bags ofMazuri Koi Pond

Nuggets
item # 5M78. I have been purchasing this for anumber of years now This
spring
I paid $22.00per 20lb bag. Hope this helps.... Mike

I have used this for years also. That is the same price I pay. ....my fish
are
pretty, grow and breed well......so I think that about says it Jerri

What store are u talking about??

Sacha

--
Sacha

any store that sell purina feeds should be able to order some but try a
feed store they are usualy more inclined to order an odd feed than a
grocery chainn

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up