GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little Surprises (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/39036-little-surprises.html)

Barbara2245 02-08-2003 12:24 AM

Little Surprises

Today I did a water change, filter rinse and pump cleaning. Baby fish
were swimming around the cement block I place the pump on and I
thought my fish were duds. Six of them were in the pump baskets. I
hadn't found them in there before or when I cleaned the pond in
spring. I guessed about 24 of the little guys because they seemed to
school away from the big ones. They are about an inch or more. I may
be calling the pet stores in spring so I keep the fish down to a dozen
or so for 600 gallons or more. Happy water gardening.

Phyllis and Jim Hurley 02-08-2003 12:12 PM

Little Surprises

Congratulations, Barbara

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
m...

Hank 02-08-2003 03:02 PM

Little Surprises

OOH! The joy of trying to catch the little buggers without reeking
havoc on the pond.
Congrats.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1