GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Super Foam Jet Fountain Height Records from Heaven needed. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/39086-super-foam-jet-fountain-height-records-heaven-needed.html)

Little Sccoby 02-08-2003 01:42 PM

Super Foam Jet Fountain Height Records from Heaven needed.

Does anyone have any records for foam jet fountain heights?

Also, I'm looking at the Cal Pump 1600P to use with a foam jet fountain and
was wondering if it was a good choice or not?

I can't seem to tell when a pump is designed more for a waterfall or for a
fountain:

http://www.calpump.com/productsub.as...-20&category=4

I currently own a Beckett AG535 Pump (535 GPH) which allows for about a 2
and 1/2 foot high foam jet but I was hoping with the P1600 that I could have
the foam jet be quite a bit higher (attached to a Cal foam jet fountain) as
the P1600 is 3 times the speed of the Beckett AG535.

http://www.calpump.com/productimage/ft9-h.jpg

-Little Scooby