GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Big Dig Update! - Our First Lotus Bloom! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/39221-big-dig-update-our-first-lotus-bloom.html)

Critical Popperian 03-08-2003 11:32 PM

The Big Dig Update! - Our First Lotus Bloom!

The Big Dig Update!

In this issue:

- Our first lotus bloom!
- Roof finished.
- Plants going crazy.
- Clear water and first reasonable Koi pictures!

http://www.popperian.com/pond/page22.htm

From the beginning...
http://www.popperian.com/pond/index.html

BenignVanilla 04-08-2003 02:32 PM

"Critical Popperian" wrote in message
The Big Dig Update!

In this issue:

- Our first lotus bloom!
- Roof finished.
- Plants going crazy.
- Clear water and first reasonable Koi pictures!

http://www.popperian.com/pond/page22.htm

From the beginning...
http://www.popperian.com/pond/index.html

Looks awesome. I was amazed when we got our first bloom, our second decided
to keel over yesterday and doesn't appear to be in the running to open. I
think it is going to sink and die. *sigh*

BV.

~ jan JJsPond.us 08-08-2003 12:46 AM

The Big Dig Update! - Our First Lotus Bloom!

WOW! CP. Roof looks great, but I'm thinking, sky lights? ;o) ~ jan

On 3 Aug 2003 15:28:07 -0700, (Critical Popperian) wrote:

The Big Dig Update!

In this issue:

- Our first lotus bloom!
- Roof finished.
- Plants going crazy.
- Clear water and first reasonable Koi pictures!

http://www.popperian.com/pond/page22.htm

From the beginning...
http://www.popperian.com/pond/index.html

See my ponds and filter design: