GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yellow Lettuce WASNJ. How was the pond tour? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/39295-re-yellow-lettuce-nj-how-pond-tour.html)

NJ 04-08-2003 04:05 PM

Yellow Lettuce WASNJ. How was the pond tour?

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

My lettuce is also yellowing. I was hoping this was a nutrient thing. I

have
started feeding the fish, and also started adding Potash.

BV,

I feed my fish and also have been a religious user of potash. My water
lettuce still grew progressively yellower. I used an iron and trace element
product to no avail. My water is clear and my levels test out just fine, so
the mystery continues. I hope you can figure it out and clue ME in!

NJ